The purpose of our children's ministry is to help your children learn about Christ in a fun, loving and safe environment. Also, all of our volunteers are encouraged to model Christ to your kids. Your children are very important to us and to God.
Jesus probably surprised His 12 disciples when he said, “Let the children come to me; do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God.” (Mark 10:14)
In light of this, we will:
- Maintain protection procedures to offer your kids a safe, inviting learning environment
- Sponsor three specific programs (Sunday School, Children’s Church and Explore on Wednesday nights) to teach your kids about Christ.
We offer a Children's Church ("The Bridge") for grades K-5th graders during our 11am service. We include children for the opening portion of our service, after this children are dismissed to The Bridge. Of course, you always have the choice between the children’s church program or supervising your children through the worship service.
Also, we offer a designated nursery space to facilitate good care of your children and encourage them with comfort and safe play.
- Nursery – your children will be given personalized attention by our caring volunteers in a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment. Nursery Schedule
- Sunday School – begins once your child has been potty trained.
- Children's Sunday School is available for children up to 5th Grade. After 5th Grade, they will be welcomed into the Youth Group (which uses the God's Story Cirriculum).
- Children's Church – we offer children's programs during our second service (11:00 a.m.)
- Explore – offered during the school year on Wednesday nights to help your children build a Biblical worldview. Activities include Scripture memory, the study of God's Word (that will correlate with the current Men's & Women's Bible studies) and fun, recreational activities.
- Other programs - Vacation Bible School, Summer Camp, Christmas Programs and special activities are also offered throughout the year. Please visit the monthly church calendar for ongoing activity information (children's events are highlighted in green)
Questions? Contact the church office.
Access Ministry for Children with Special Needs
Luke 18:16 shares the following admonition of Jesus Christ, "Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them."Our new Access ministry aims to provide a way for children with various special needs to experience love and learning in a relevant way during our 11am morning worship service. Our trained leaders direct the Access ministry in such a way that children with various special needs are blessed as well the volunteers that staff our program. Each week children will enjoy a program that includes purposeful and well designed physical activity, skill training in communication, self-discipline, supervised free play, music, snacks and a lesson from the Scriptures. For more information please call the church office or complete the questionnaire and send it to the church.