Terena Green: gro.s1547973972traeh1547973972gnila1547973972eh@rg1547973972anere1547973972t1547973972
Michelle Spala: gro.s1547973972traeh1547973972gnila1547973972eh@el1547973972lehci1547973972m1547973972
Healing Hearts Ministries is a Gospel-centered, grace driven ministry that offers hope and healing in Jesus Christ through God's Word to people who have been broken by sin. This ministry started as a post-abortive ministry and has grown to an international discipleship ministry with representation in 31 states and several foreign countries. We currently offer five Bible studies: "Binding Up the Brokenhearted" (post-abortive women), "Restoring a Father's Heart" (post-abortive men), "The Hem of His Garment" (women suffering from pain and afflictions of the past), "First Love" (young women ages 13+), and "The Fight of Your Life" (young men ages 13+).
- Encouragement and hope (Romans 15:4)
- Faith in God, not man (1 Corinthians 2:4-5)
- Confess sins (1 John 1:9)
- Repentance and cleansing (Acts 3:8-19; 17:30-31)
- Belief in Christ (John 20:30-31)
- Maturity in Christ (Hebrews 6:1-3)
Anyone who has been impacted by sin.
- The women's studies are scheduled when at least two participants have committed to come.
- The men's study is only available online.
- The youth studies, "First Love" and "The Fight of Your Life," can be used by anyone and are purchased from the Healing Hearts website.
Opportunities to Serve
Healing Hearts is excited to partner with Berean to bring biblical counsel to people whose lives have been impacted by sin. We thank God for the truth and power of His Word that can set the captives free and bind up the brokenhearted, and that His Word is sufficient for all our needs! Please contact us to talk about how you can be involved in this ministry.