Eph 4:15 “… speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ.”
The biblical counseling ministry of Berean Baptist exists to support the church’s mission to build the Kingdom of God by making disciples. The biblical counseling ministry of Berean Baptist Church administers training and support for all members to be equipped to execute the basics of biblical counseling in their day-to-day walk, while also providing a care network for those who are experiencing more intense struggles. Our goal is to help pilgrims in becoming healthy, well-balanced Christians to further God’s Kingdom and bring him glory.
- The Word of God given to us in the 66 books of the Bible are sufficient and authoritative to direct all aspects of Christian life.
- When properly administered and revered, the Word of God is fully able to correct and restore struggling believers to right and healthy relationships, marriages, and overall lives.
- All believers are called to be disciples and should be equipped to administer God’s Word to their brothers and sisters as a function of a healthy and well-balanced church.
- Some situations in life brought about by sin’s deceptive workings require more intense biblical discipling by individuals who have received advanced training in applying God’s Word to difficult situations.
- Because the Bible is sufficient and authoritative, it is the preferred course of correction and help under structured biblical counseling for believers.
Interested in learning more or scheduling an appointment?