Who We Are:
- An intentional, humble community striving together to grow in our knowledge and love for God and for neighbor.
- We welcome anyone post high school and any young adult who is looking for fellowship with those in a similar stage of life.
What We Do:
- Hold gatherings on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month – 7pm @ Berean
- Gatherings typically consist of friendly fellowship, playing games, praying, reading biblical passages and discussing them together.
- Various events are held to get people up + out + having fun!
GOT QUESTIONS? Don’t hesitate to reach out!